(1) Who are we?
Kenz.com.my is among one of the online businesses of Kenz Digital Sdn. Bhd. (1122453-X). Kenz.com.my was founded in 2012 and specializes in photography equipment and video camera accessories. We cater for a complete range of video camera accessories ranging from economical prices to high end needs.
(2) Do we have a physical store?
Yes we do.
No.21 & 21M, Jalan 6/11, Taman Kommersial Pandan Indah,
Pandan Indah,55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-42960377 , 603-42965377 Fax: 603-42968377
Our Store Business Hours: Mon-Sun (10a.m. - 7p.m.) , Public Holiday (Closed) - Open by appointment only
(3) Can my parcel be delivered to an office address?
Yes, your parcel can be delivered to an office address. Please enter the address along with your full name upon checkout.
(4) Why does it take so long for my items to arrive?
This could be due to several reasons. But few could be more frequent. One: We do not operate on Saturday and Sunday, and therefore orders made on late Friday will only be processed on coming Monday. Two: Heavy traffic when too many customers order at the same time.
(5) Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally.
(1) I need personal assistance with my order. Who can I contact?
(2) How do I start a new account?
Please click on 'Create an account', which is located on the top right hand side of the page. You will then be prompted to a new page where you will need to fill in your details as requested before clicking 'continue'. Registration should now be complete and you should receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you registered with.
(3) How do I update my details on my account?
After you log in, Please click on the ‘Your Name’ tab at the top right hand side of the page. Scroll down to find "Edit your account information", then change your details as needed, and finally, click the ‘continue’ button to ensure your details have been saved.
(4) How do I update my address on my account?
After you log in, Please click on the ‘Your Name’ tab at the top right hand side of the page. Scroll down to find "Modify your address book entries", Click on ‘Edit’, then change your details as needed, and finally, click the ‘continue’ button to ensure your details have been saved.
(5) I'm having problems ordering through your website. What can I do?
Our website is best viewed with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome. Please ensure that the browser you are using is up to date. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please update your latest version or delete cache and cookies.
(6) How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
After you log in, Please click on the ‘Your Name’ tab at the top right hand side of the page. Scroll down to find "Subscribe / unsubscribe to newsletter", Click on ‘NO’, and finally, click the ‘continue’ button to ensure your details have been saved.
(7) Where can I get help if I need it?
(7) How to use the Coupon Code?
You can use the coupon code when you want to check out, before you check out can go to top right side to Click the "basket", Then click the "View Cart", you will see "Use Coupon Code", put your coupon code there then press " Apply coupon" to get your discount.
(8) Do you need to register to the site to purchase from us?
No, you can check out by Guest Checkout without registering an account. But we encourage you to register an account. By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
(9) Do I need to pay deposit for Cash On Delivery?
Yes, 50% deposit is needed. Another 50% need to pay by you once you have receive your stock. Cash on delivery is only available in Klang Valley. Arrangement on confirmation of orders.
(10) Why should you buy online and why should you trust us?
Because it is fast, convenience and safe. Don't get yourself into heavy traffic to get to us while you can purchase online at the convenient of your house or office? We do everything to make sure your online purchasing is easy and safe.
(11) Please keep in mind we do not responsible for any shipment lost caused by courier service.
What payment types do we accept?
We offer the following payment methods:
(1) Credit Cards
Visa & Master Card
(2) iPay88 - Banks include:
Hong Leong Bank
All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal. PAYPAL IS A TRUSTED SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER WITH A CLIENTAGE OF OVER 150 MILLION WORLDWIDE.
(4) My credit card details are not being accepted. What's wrong?
Please check with your bank or financial institution to rule out errors on their behalf. If problems continue to persist, please contact Customer Service to get support.
(5) My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains an order number. If you have not received confirmation via email, please try placing your order again. Alternatively, please contact Customer Service to confirm the placement of your order.
(1) Are your prices in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)?
All pricing is in Malaysian Ringgit.
(2) Does your prices include taxes?
All prices are inclusive of taxes.
Privacy & Security
(1) How do I know it is safe to shop with you?
We value your privacy and work hard to ensure that your details are secure and will not be released to any other party. To learn more about how we keep your details safe, please see Privacy Statement.
(2) Do you keep my credit card details?
We do not store your credit card details.
(3) Will my information be sold to third parties?
Your information will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Your privacy is important to us. Read more about how we protect your privacy see Privacy Statement.