Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Brand: Shure
- Product Code: SE535-CL-KCE
- Availability: Ships Within 7-21 Working Days
RM2,475.00 ( All prices inclusive 0% GST. )
Sound Isolating Design
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalize the fit of the earphones to your ears.
Triple High-Definition MicroDriver
It is made up of three balanced armature drivers – one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
The SE535 features a durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customization. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Sound Isolation vs Noise Cancelling
The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artifacts in to your audio.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and bronze metallic
- 1 year limited warranty
- Gadget Show, August 2010: "The Shure SE535s are the best earphones Shure have made yet." See full review
- Engadget, August 2010: “If you're getting into the high-end monitor market for the first time, though, the SE535s need to be on your short list.”
- Head-Fi.Org, August 2010: “The SE535’s are the most balanced IEM’s I have heard. They suit any music and can be EQ’d to everyone's taste."
- Trusted Reviews, July 2010: "If you have something over £400 to spend on a pair of earphones, cost be damned, then the Shure SE535s are without a doubt the best you can buy."
In the box
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume Control