* Use with the H5 and H6 Recorders
* Adds Two XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
* Adds Two Preamps
* -20 dB Pad on Each Channel
* Record Up to 4 External Signals with H5
* Record Up to 6 External Signals with H6
The EXH-6 from Zoom adds two additional XLR/TRS combo inputs to the Zoom H5 and H6 handheld recorders. This makes the H5 capable of recording up to four external signals simultaneously, and the H6 up to six. Capable of handling either mic or line-level signals, each input is equipped with its own preamp and -20 dB pad. Please note, this module does not provide phantom power.
- Two 5 volt preamps for to minimize distortion even at high volumes.
2x XLR / TRS combo jacks
2x 5 volt preamps
2x -20 dB pads