- Bright 1500 cd/m² Tilting HDR LCD
- Super35 HDR Sensor, Gen 5 Color Science
- Dual XLR Inputs, Canon Active EF Mount
- NP-F570 Battery, Built-In ND Filters
- Record 6K 6144 x 3456 up to 50 fps
- Dual Native 400 & 3200 ISO to 25,600
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots
- Record up to 120 fps Windowed HD
- USB Type-C Recording, 3D LUT Support
- 13-Stop Dynamic Range, Autofocus Support
- Built-in clear/2/4/6-stop IR ND filters
To top their previous achievement with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design adds an even more full-featured, compact Super35 camera to their cine-style line with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro. The 6K Pro features all the recording features, sensor, dynamic range, buttons, and ports as its predecessor, and adds a variety of important new features such as a 5" tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness, a Pro EVF option, built-in clear/2/4/6-stop ND filters, dual mini-XLR inputs, an accurate timecode clock, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and updated Gen 5 color science.
With only a slightly larger form factor than the 6L, the 6K Pro records the same resolutions up to 50 fps 6144 x 3456 video, and it retains the valuable active Canon EF mount, letting users take advantage of the expansive array of EF/EF-S mount lenses available. The EF mount supports iris, autofocus, and zoom functions using electronic communication when using compatible lenses.
The 6K Pro can turn one frame into two by cropping a second shot from one frame, upscaling to 8K, or simply capturing rich, detailed footage with your favorite EF/EF-S-mount lens. The updated Gen 5 internal color processing makes it easy to intercut 6K Pro, 6K, and BMPCC 4K footage. Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or via the full-size HDMI port to an optional ATEM Mini switcher for live streaming, or output via the USB Type-C port to capture longer clips to an external drive. The 6K Pro includes a DaVinci Resolve Studio license and supports Blackmagic Raw capture from the sensor. Using the Raw format with the sensor's metadata simplifies editing to suit any project and makes editing easier with DaVinci Resolve.
The compact 6K Pro retains the familiar controls and menu layout of the 6K model, such as ISO support up to 25,600, 13 stops of dynamic range, and 1920 x 1080 HDR monitor output. Professional audio support now includes two mini XLR inputs with phantom +48V power, a 3.5mm stereo input, a mono speaker, a headphone output, and a built-in stereo mic system.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF)
- Lens Port Cap
- Camera Strap
- Power Supply with International Adapters (30W)
- L-Series NP-F570 Battery
- DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Recording Media (Not Included)
- Essential Photo Lenses (Not Included)