- 5GHz WiFi transmission
- Transmission range of up to 500ft / 150m
- Very low latency (<0.06 seconds）
- HDMI in and HDMI loop out
- High quality audio transmission
- Supports transmission to up to 4 receivers
- Low 3.5W power consumption
- Camera Control supported
- Professional monitoring App for iOS and Android
- 1.3 inch OLED display
- DC source and NP-F970/F750/F550 battery power supply
- Firmware upgrade
The Accsoon CineEye 2 is a second-generation, compact CineEye transmitter that simultaneously transmits up to a 1080p60 video signal from an HDMI source to four iOS/Android mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, treating them as video receivers and allowing you to use them as real-time video monitors. Improvements include a longer transmission distance of 492', a low latency of less than 60 ms, a choice of up to 20 wireless channels, power via an L-series battery, and the addition of an HDMI loop output to add an additional monitor that can be daisy-chained to other monitors.
Video signals up to 1080p60 are sent from its full-size HDMI type A input over 5 GHz Wi-Fi up to 492' line of sight with a low latency of less than 60 ms. A companion CineEye iOS/Android app provides features such as false color, peaking, zebra, and histogram as well as .cube format 3D LUT support, allowing your devices to function as professional video monitors. The CineEye 2 can be used for standard monitoring, start-stop operation, remote focus pulls, ISO settings, and various other features. It features a USB Type-C port that connects to the camera to control a variety of features.
The CineEye 2 has an ultracompact, pocket-sized design that weighs only 7.1 oz. You can power the unit using a separately available L-series battery on the integrated battery plate or with a DC source using its barrel input. The CineEye 2 can easily be mounted on your camera or other video device using its 1/4"-20 mounting thread.
In the Box
- Accsoon CineEye 2 Wireless Video Transmitter for up to 4 Mobile Devices
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential HDMI Cables (Not Included)