- Wireless Video Transmitter/Receiver Set
- Twin Image Transmission over 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Mix up to 4 Receivers, Tablets & Phones
- 1080p60 HDMI/SDI Transmission up to 500'
- iOS/Android App with Zebra & LUT Support
- 1.3" OLED Displays, >60ms Latency
- DC Power, L-Series Battery Support
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Fanless Design, Aluminum Construction
The CineView Quad Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System from Accsoon allows you to send a 1080p60 camera signal to the included receiver plus up to three mobile devices. This versatile wireless video transmission system provides a cost-effective way of allowing four people on set to monitor an HDMI or SDI camera signal. The transmitter can send signal to a total of four devices simultaneously over distances up to 500' with only a 60ms delay, and you can transmit to any mix of receivers and iOS/Android smartphones and tablets. Its Quad technology allows you to transmit exact copies of your transmission over 2.4 and 5 GHz signals for redundant, high-quality images.
The included dedicated receiver is easy to set up and pair, and it features an HDMI and SDI output. The free-to-download companion app installs on a tablet or smartphone and it features image tools such as peaking, zebras, false color for exposure, and .cube 3D LUT overlay. The transmitter and receiver feature DC power inputs, and they also support an optional L-series battery that can power the set for up to 12 hours.
In the Box
- Accsoon CineView Quad Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System
- CineView Quad Transmitter
- CineView Quad Receiver
- Shoe Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty