- 7W RGBWW LED smart bulb
- Standard E26/E27 light bulb socket
- Built-in lithium polymer battery (70+ minutes at max)
- Fully tunable CCT from 2000 to 10,000K
- Average CRI 95+; TLCI 96+
- SSI (Tungsten): 85; SSI (D55): 74
- RGB color tunability with hue, saturation, and intensity adjustability
- Covers >90% of the colors within Rec.2020 color space
- Stepless dimming from 0 to 100% with no color shift
- Nine built-in lighting effects: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Faulty Bulb, Lightning, TV, Party, Pulsing, Cop Car, and Fire
- Smart bulb with onboard button controls
- Sidus Link app compatible; firmware upgradeable
- Wireless Bluetooth control up to 164'
- Two power supply modes: Standard/AC and Battery/DC
- Passively cooled aluminum alloy heatsink
With a deceptively 2.75" diameter form factor and a simple E26/27 household screw-in base, it's easy to underestimate the wealth of capability contained within the Aputure Accent B7c LED RGBWW Light. The bantam fixture has a white light range of 2000 to 10,000K to blend in seamlessly in any ambient light situation, match other fixtures, or exercise creative expression. The light's high CRI/TLCI rating of 95/96 is a testament to its advanced accuracy in color reproduction. Another color control feature is its RGB mode with hue, saturation, and intensity adjustment that gives image makers access to millions of colors. And the light is dimmable from 0 to 100%.
There are yet more benefits. The fixture is compatible with wireless Bluetooth control up to 164' and has nine lighting effects, including Paparazzi, Fireworks, Faulty Bulb, Lightning, TV, Party, Pulsing, Cop Car, and Fire. Ready for worldwide use, the Accent B7c runs on 100 to 240V, but it also has a built-in rechargeable battery that will give you 70 minutes of runtime per charge.
In The Box
- Aputure Accent B7C LED RGBWW Light
- Limited 1-Year Warranty