- Adds Two 12G-SDI Ports to Ninja V
- User–Configurable SDI Ports
- Supports 4K60p and 2K240p
- RAW Support & SDI to HDMI with Pro Kit
- Numerous Playback Options, Including HDR
- Provides Power Passthrough
The Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V brings 12-G SDI I/O to your Ninja V monitor/recorder. The module supports 4K up to 60p as well as 2K up to 240p and is a simple addition to your Ninja V, mounting to the expansion port in the battery slot. The 12-G ports are user assignable as input or output and support industry standard SDI formats. The AtomX provides numerous playback options including HDR.
The AtomX SDI takes advantage of the expansion port of the Ninja V to pass video signals to and from without using an external cable. The AtomX SDI supports up to 12G-SDI video signals and as part of the Ninja V Pro Kit, it supports RAW video and SDI to HDMI conversion. An L-series battery can be used to power both the AtomX SDI and your Ninja V, passing power to the Ninja V without significantly increasing the footprint of your Ninja V.
In the Box
- Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V
- Limited 1-Year Warranty