- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- HDMI 2.0 Input/Output
- Record up to 8K30 ProRes Raw
- H.265 Codec Download License Included
- 10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- AtomHDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- Records to 2.5" Mini or Standard SSDs
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- Single Sony L-Series Battery Slot
If you're shooting with an 8K camera, then why not record in 8K raw format using the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes raw up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with select cameras such as the Canon R5. It also includes a H.265 free-to-download license to record with the high-quality, low-bandwidth codec for up to 10-bit recording in ProRes 4:2:2. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, and support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities.
In the Box
- Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor
- Master Caddy II
- Battery Eliminator/Dummy Battery
- Power Adapter
- Neoprene Sleeve
- Hard Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Recording Media (Not Included)