- Sync Frame-Accurate Timecode via RF
- Provides BNC Genlock, LTC, Word Clock
- Standalone, Master, or Slave Modes
- Syncs with AtomX SYNC and Ninja V via RF
- RF Syncs Multiple Units up to 656' Away
- Timecode Embeds into Media Files
- Battery Lasts Approximately 24 Hours
Sync timecode using genlock, LTC, or word clock between your cameras, audio recorders, smartphones, and other supported devices with the UltraSync ONE RF Timecode Sync from Atomos. The UltraSync ONE is a compact unit that provides timecode sync and can pair each source via RF signals with the Atomos AtomX SYNC for viewing on the Ninja V monitor. It features a bright OLED display for timecode and status information.
The UltraSync ONE features one SYNC BNC output that supports genlock to any supported camera, provides word clock signals to a sound recorder or mixer, and can provide LTC (linear timecode) to a supported LTC device. The BNC LTC port provides input and output of LTC only.
The ONE can also be used as a master or slave, or in standalone mode. It can sync frame-accurate timecode using RF signals by pairing with multiple timecode sync devices such as the AtomX SYNC, UltraSync BLUE, or other RF timecode sync devices over a long range of up to 656'. Once the ONE is synced with the device, timecode is embedded in the recorded files and can be recognized by industry-standard software and NLEs (nonlinear editors).
A USB Type-C cable is included to charge the ONE, which features a built-in 800mAh LiPo battery that lasts up to approximately 24 hours.
- Synchronize timecode between devices such as cameras, audio recorders, and smartphones
- Use the UltraSync ONE as a master, slave, or standalone timecode sync device
- View synced timecode on the Ninja V monitor using AtomX SYNC
- One BNC SYNC port for genlock, LTC, or word clock output; one BNC LTC port for LTC input/output
- Timecode is embedded into the media file and automatically recognized by professional NLEs
- Can use long-range RF signals to sync multiple UltraSync ONE, AtomX SYNC, UltraSync BLUE, or other RF timecode sync devices
- Bright blue OLED display for timecode and status information
- Built-in 800mAh LiPo battery, charged via USB Type-C port, lasts up to approximately 24 hours
In the Box
- Atomos UltraSync ONE RF Timecode Sync for AtomX Sync and Ninja V
- USB Type-C Cable
- 2 x Mini-DIN to BNC Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty