- HDMI capture to USB 3.1 Gen 1 (backward-compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports up to 1080p60 resolution video and outputs in MJPEG, YUY2
- Supports 1920 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 720 x 480, and 640 x 480 graphic formats
- HDMI embedded audio support at 48 kHz PCM
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Bus-powered from the USB port
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux
The ExtremeCap UVC HDMI to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Converter from AVerMedia allows you to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output on your computer for recording, editing, videoconferencing, and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and it will simply plug and play. It features an HDMI input and a USB 3.1 Gen 1 output and supports uncompressed passthrough of video with up to 1080p60 resolution with embedded PCM audio.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.1 Gen 1 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems as well as your smartphone that supports USB cameras. It is also UVC-compliant, so it will work with all kinds of third-party software such as XSplit, OBS, Wirecast, Skype, VLC, vMix, StreamlabsOBS, and more. An LED light indicates an active connection. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
In the Box
- AVerMedia ExtremeCap UVC HDMI to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Converter
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable