- Mix 6 x Input Formats up to 1080p60
- 2 x HDMI and 4 x SDI Auto-Detect Inputs
- 1080p60 and 1080i60 Scaled PGM Out
- USB 3.0 Type-C Live Streaming Output
- 1 x HDMI and 2 x SDI PGM Outputs
- 1 x HDMI and 1 x SDI Multiview Outputs
- 1 x SDI AUX Output (PGM or PVW)
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio I/O
- RCA (L/R) Analog I/O
- GPIO Tally
The Portable 6-Ch SDI/HDMI Multi-Format Streaming Switcher with 13.3" Display from AVMATRIX supports a mix of different resolutions and frame rates up to 1080p60 over two HDMI and four SDI auto-detecting inputs. The switcher provides a flexible solution for sports, events, education, and various other live production applications. All the signals can be scaled to 1080p60 or 1080i60 on PGM output, and you can switch between the sources and apply audio mixing and transition effects.
Featuring a USB 3.0 Type-C output, the switcher can also be connected to your Windows/Mac/Linux computer as if it was a webcam. You'll be able to stream connected video and audio signals to UVC/UAC compatible platforms such as OBS Studio, Skyp, YTube Live, Fbook Live, Zoom, and Teams.
In an all-in-one portable design, the switcher is housed in a robust metal case and has a 13.3" Full HD IPS display and familiar switching controls, including a T-bar. The display allows for multiview monitoring of six sources along with PVW and PGM with an audio meter. A clock and a menu list are also displayed in the bottom right corner.
In the Box
- AVMATRIX Portable 6-Ch SDI/HDMI Multi-Format Streaming Switcher with 13.3" Display
- 12 VDC, 3A Power Supply
- USB 3.0 Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty