- Supports up to 1920 x 1080p60 Resolution
- Hardware Scaling and Deinterlacing
- Performs Frame Rate Conversion
- UVC Compatible
- Supports YUV 4:2:2 Video Output
- For Windows, Linus, and macOS
- Works with Third-Party Capture Software
- USB Powered
Record or stream an HDMI or SDI signal via USB 3.0 with the Lilliput UC2018 SDI/HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture. With its 3G-SDI and HDMI v1.4a inputs, this capture device will accept resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p60. It automatically detects the incoming video format and transmits it via USB 3.0 at up to 350 MB/s. It supports UVC video capture as well as YUV video output.
As this is a USB bus-powered device, you can connect multiple units to the same computer (additional USB hardware may be required). The UC1218 is compatible with a variety of available third-party software apps for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
In the Box
- AVMATRIX UC2018 SDI/HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture
- USB Type-A Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Follow us @