- Compact 6-Channel Video Switcher
- 4 x 3G-SDI and 2 x HDMI Inputs
- SDI/HDMI PGM, AUX, and Multiview Outputs
- Input up to 4K60 Video via HDMI
- Luma/Chroma Key, Mix/Fade/Wipe Effects
- T-Bar, Auto, and Cut Transitions
- Audio Mixing, Multiview, PiP Layout
- GPIO for Live Tally, FTB for Emergency
Switch up to six different HDMI and SDI video inputs while monitoring the program feed with the VS0601 Mini 6-Channel SDI/HDMI Multi-Format AV Switcher from AVMATRIX. Concert productions, events, houses of worship, virtual studios, educational institutions, and live sports programming are some of the use cases where the VS0601 could be utilized. Its portable form factor makes it a TV studio you can take anywhere and set up with minimal effort or additional equipment.
You can output multiview layouts via SDI and HDMI that show preview, program, and input sources, all on the same screen with configurable PiP functionality. The VS0601 features four 3G-SDI and two HDMI inputs that can be connected to cameras or other consumer or professional sources for switching up to 1080p60 video with embedded audio. You can also mix the audio using the analog stereo 2RCA and 3.5mm inputs and outputs along with the embedded audio.
Its interface features source and destination buttons and a T-bar for transitions and cuts as well as mix, fade, and wipe effects. It features a tally interface and emergency fade-to-black (FTB) functionality.
In the Box
- AVMATRIX VS0601 Mini 6-Channel SDI/HDMI Multi-Format AV Switcher
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty