- 6-Channel Workflow with 1080p Scaling
- 4 x 1080p60 SDI & 2 x 4K60 HDMI Inputs
- 2 x DVI-I (VGA) & 2 x USB-A Inputs
- USB-C Uncompressed 1080p60 Streaming
- 3 x PGM & 2 x Multiview SDI/HDMI Outputs
- 9-Way Multiview with Clock & Data
- 6-Channel Audio Mixer
- XLR/RCA & SDI/HDMI/USB Embedded Audio
- RS-422/485 Joystick VISCA/Pelco-D/P PTZ
- Tally Port; 1080p60 SD Card Recording
The 6-channel AVMATRIX VS0605U desktop switcher supports six sources over your choice of four 1080p60 SDI, two UHD 4K60 HDMI, two DVI-I, and two USB Type-A media player inputs. Everything is scaled to up to 1080p/i at 60 fps and output over three SDI/HDMI PGM, two SDI/HDMI multiview outputs, or an SDI AUX out. Six channels plus preview and program out can be monitored simultaneously in a 9-window split, with clock and settings info in the ninth window at the bottom right. Over a USB Type-C interface, UVC/UAC streaming can be set up plug-and-play with a 1080p60 uncompressed video/audio capture workflow.
The built-in audio mixer can manage six channels of SDI/HDMI/USB embedded audio and two XLR/RCA audio inputs. Three stereo channels can be controlled individually via the faders and corresponding buttons. PGM out can be recorded to an optional SD card in up to 1080p60. Also, PTZ cameras can be controlled from the switcher's joystick over VISCA and Pelco-D/P protocols via the RS-422/485 DB-9 port. The multi-format switcher offers a highly comprehensive solution suitable for sports, education, virtual studios, concerts, and many other live event and broadcast applications.
In the Box
- AVMATRIX VS0605U 6-Channel SDI/HDMI Multi-Format Streaming Switcher
- 12 VDC, 1.8A Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty