- Panel for BMD ATEM Switchers
- High-Quality Buttons / Knobs / Controls
- 2 x M/E Rows with 20 x Buttons per Row
- 2 System Control LCDs, Control 4 M/Es
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Loop Output
- Custom Labeling, Redundant Power Supply
- 8 x On-Air Indicators, 20 x Cross Points
- 3-Axis Joystick, Keypad, 2 x Faders
- USB Type-C Input for Firmware Updates
Compatible Operating Systems
macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina or later
Windows 10, 64-bit
The ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel is a highly sophisticated advancement of previous panel models as a companion to separately available professional ATEM switchers from Blackmagic Design. Using features such as high-quality buttons, knobs, fader bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you'll be able to customize the extensive panel to your precise needs.
Complex live productions require a versatile control panel, and the ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel allows you to customize, monitor, and switch your live broadcast events with features such as camera switching, executing transitions, fades, DVE effects, and it also sports 8 on-air indicators. The panel features two rows of M/E with 20 input buttons per row, two system control LCDs, independent LCDs for custom labeling of every row and button, 20 direct cross points, 40 shifted cross points, two preview transitions, and various DSK transition selectors such as Auto, Cut, and Tie/Preview.
The ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel connects to the switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there are four Ethernet loop outputs for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB Type-C input.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)