- Supports NTSC/PAL/HD/UltraHD 4K @ 10-bit
- Supports 4K Resolution Over SDI or HDMI
- 20 x 6G-SDI & 1 x HDMI Inputs
- Tri-Sync/Blackburst Ref. Sync Input
- 10 x Built-In Frame Synchronizers
- Two Independent Multi-View Outputs
- Program Outputs in SD/HD/4K HD
- 4 Upstream & 2 Downstream Keyers
- 22-Input Audio Mixer
- Hardware or Software Mac/PC Control
The ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K from Blackmagic Design is a live event multi camera production switcher with 20 video inputs built into a 2RU chassis. Supporting NTSC/PAL/HD and Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) video formats, the switcher connects to a wide range of cameras and sources, delivering a single program stream in SD, HD, or Ultra HD video. All this is done live and in real time with no rendering required. The switcher features a reference video input for synchronizing the switcher to other equipment using tri-level or blackburst sync. Each input also features its own frame synchronizer, which allows you to use cameras that do not feature Genlock as well as input video from computer sources.
The switcher provides 20 6G-SDI video inputs and one 4K HDMI input, which shares a channel with one of the 6G-SDI inputs. Outputs include three 6G-SDI Program outputs, one HDMI Program output, six 6G-SDI auxiliary outputs. All inputs and outputs are SD/HD/UHD switchable, with the exception of dedicated down-converted HD Program output for monitoring UHD footage on an SDI-equipped HD monitor. Two independent multi-view outputs are available, in both SDI and HDMI, so you can monitor up to 16 cameras across two screens.
The switcher features luma and chroma keyers for real time effects and composites in Ultra HD, with 10-bit processing. Two downstream keyers allow you to use two graphics/logos/titles/lower thirds from up to twenty stored graphics in a wide variety of formats. Additionally, the switcher features a built-in SuperSource layer switcher which, in addition to the two full M/E's, keyers and DVE, provides an additional four independent DVE channels letting you re-size and position live cameras, video replays, broadcast graphics, and more.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K
- CD-ROM with ATEM Software Control Panel
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)