- 4-Channel Live Stream HDMI Switcher
- Input/Output up to 1080p60 10-Bit 4:2:2
- 2-Channel Digital Audio Mixer
- HDMI Output, Ethernet ATEM Control
- Media Player, Computer Input Support
- Upstream and Downstream Keyers
- DVE Transition, Chroma/Luma Keyers
- Color and Pattern Generators
- USB Type-C Streaming/Webcam Output
Designed for multicamera live streaming to the internet or broadcast applications, the compact ATEM Mini from Blackmagic Design provides gaming consoles, corporate computer streams, or HD cameras a four-input live production switcher with an integrated control panel. The four HDMI inputs are available on the rear of the chassis and they input up to 1080p60 video. There is also an HDMI output for a projector or external monitor, a USB Type-C output for streaming up to 1080p60 video to a computer, and an RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port for system management, remote control, and upgrades.
The control surface features easy-to-view, backlit control buttons to enable selecting camera inputs, controlling transitions, keyers, settings, and the DVE. The ATEM Mini features upstream and downstream keyers, an advanced chroma keyer, two linear/luma keyers, a DVE transition keyer, a pattern generator, and two color generators. There is also media player support for fill and key images, which supports up to 20 stills in PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, and TIFF formats. The HDMI output supports a minimum of 1366 x 768 resolution for monitoring your stream. It also supports the ATEM Software Control Panel via Ethernet, and it supports control and configuration using the ATEM Mini.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher
- 12V Power Supply with International Adapters
- Control Panel Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty