- For Any ATEM Mini Pro Streaming Switcher
- HDMI and SDI Outputs
- Up to 1080p60 Resolution Output
- Direct, Network, and Internet Connection
- IP Addressable, Software Controllable
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Streaming Bridge for ATEM Mini Pro Streaming Switchers allows you to convert the IP signal from any ATEM Mini Pro unit into SDI and HDMI video. It features two SDI outputs and a single HDMI output and supports resolutions up to 1080p60. You can connect the Streaming Bridge directly to the streaming output of your ATEM Mini Pro, and it will provide SDI and HDMI output for use in broadcast environments, or directly to a monitor. You can also connect the streaming bridge to the same LAN that an ATEM Mini Pro is connected to, and the devices will find each other allowing you to easily stream across the network.
The downloadable software enables you to control the decoding settings as well as set an IP address to the device and save that information to your computer. That information can be emailed to any computer connected to an ATEM Mini Pro, and this allows the ATEM Mini Pro to locate and stream to the Streaming Bridge connected to the internet.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Streaming Bridge for ATEM Mini Pro Streaming Switchers
- Universal Power Supply with International Adapters
- Limited 1-Year Warranty