- Mini 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input/Output
- Low-Profile PCIe Interface Card
- Up to 1080p30 10-Bit 4:2:2 in All Modes
- 1080p30 12-Bit 4:4:4 RGB on Playback
- Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 Color Space
- 16 Channels of 48 kHz 24-Bit Audio
- BNC Reference Input
- HD/SD Down/Up/Cross Conversions
- macOS, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Ingest and play back high-resolution video and audio for digital signage, real-time capture, or media player applications with the DeckLink Duo 2 Mini Capture and Playback Card from Blackmagic Design. The Duo 2 Mini is a low-profile PCIe card that features four bidirectional mini BNC SDI inputs/outputs. These multi-rate connections accept 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and output signals, providing support for resolutions from SD to HD 1080p60. Additionally, the DeckLink Duo 2 Mini includes a reference input and supports 16 channels of 48 kHz 24-bit audio.
The DeckLink Duo 2 Mini offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with popular compressed video formats such as ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and DNxHD, as well as up to 12-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. The DeckLink Duo 2 Mini is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux-based workstations. Drivers and utility software are included on an SD card for the supported platforms.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 Mini Capture and Playback Card
- SD Card with Drivers and Utilities
- Limited 3-Year Warranty