- For Postproduction Engineers
- Proprietary Fairlight Host Connectivity
- Inputs: 2 Mic/Hi-Z Pres, 8 Line, 20 AES
- Outputs: 12 Line, 24 AES
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Converters
- Internal Power Supply / Mac and Windows
- Phantom Power, Timecode and GPIO In/Out
- BNC Wordclock and Video Sync I/O
- RS-422 Machine Control I/O
- Multi-Segment Level Indicators
Expand the I/O of your DaVinci Resolve 17 system with the Blackmagic Design Fairlight Audio Interface, a 1 RU rackmount unit packed with analog and digital connections, preamps for mics and instruments, sample rate conversion, and sync at any standard frame rate. Equipped with 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters, extensive synchronization and control I/O, it exhibits high-grade sonic performance. The Fairlight Audio Interface is optimal for professional postproduction engineers in commercial studios and mixing stages.
It features two high-gain mic/instrument preamps with switchable phantom power, an 8-channel DB25 line input, and 20 AES digital inputs, allowing it to accommodate a variety of analog and digital sources. Outputs include 12 channels of analog line-level outs and 24 AES digital channels to serve complex setups. The interface is also outfitted with BNC ports for wordclock and video sync I/O, timecode and GPIO inputs and outputs on a DB25 connector, and RS-422 machine control ports.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Fairlight Audio Interface
- Multipin Cable to Connect to Fairlight Audio Accelerator
- Limited 1-Year Warranty