- For DaVinci Resolve 17 Systems
- Extends Functionality of Channel Faders
- 48 Touch-Sensitive Knobs in 12 Groups
- 12 Groups of Illuminated Buttons
- In-Line, Single & Master Control Modes
- Selections Control Optional LCD Monitor
- Ethernet Connectivity
- USB Type-C Port for Configuration
- Internal Power Supply
Expand hands-on control of your DaVinci Resolve 17 system with the Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console Channel Control, a modular control surface designed to work in tandem with a Fairlight Console Channel Fader (available separately) to provide 12 groups of touch-sensitive knobs and illuminated buttons that can be used to manipulate individual channels, all parameters of a single track, or parameters of the master buses.
The in-line channel mode configures the controls into 12 traditional channels, an ideal way to operate live recording sessions. Single channel mode is optimal for intense channel-by-channel mixing as it utilizes all 12 groups of controls to access up to 192 parameters for a selected track. Switch to the master channel mode when mixing and mastering soundtracks; the 12 groups of controls are assigned to the master buses and organized in order of processing.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console Channel Control Modular Control Surface
- Limited 1-Year Warranty