- For DaVinci Resolve 17 Systems
- 12 Touch-Sensitive Motorized Faders
- 12 Customizable Pan Knobs
- Crisp LCD Screen per Channel
- Solo, Mute, Call & Automation per Strip
- Buttons to Map Tracks & Buses to Faders
- Ethernet Connectivity
- USB Type-C Port for Configuration
- Internal Power Supply
With the Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console Channel Fader modular control surface at your fingertips, you can mix and automate your DaVinci Resolve 17 sessions with a fluid, hands-on workflow that helps you finish projects faster and more intuitively. It boasts 12 full-featured channels, each with a touch-sensitive motorized fader, a customizable pan knob, a crisp LCD screen, and more.
Below the LCDs and pan knobs, every channel has its own set of illuminated buttons for quick execution of solo, mute, call, and automation. Further enhancing your efficiency are the buttons to the left of the channels; these let you map tracks and buses to the faders. Ethernet connectivity and software configuration via USB Type-C ensure a straightforward setup.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console Channel Fader Modular Control Surface
- Limited 1-Year Warranty