- For DaVinci Resolve 17 Systems
- Add a Monitor per Fairlight Console Bay
- Graphical Channel Control Feedback
- Shows DaVinci Resolve User Interface
- Full-Screen Video Preview Monitor
- Ethernet, HDMI, and SDI Connectivity
- USB Type-C Port for Configuration
- Internal Power Supply
Equip every bay of your Fairlight console with a Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console LCD Monitor to achieve versatile and comprehensive visual referencing for your DaVinci Resolve 17 system. This self-contained computer and high-resolution display combo features Ethernet, HDMI, and SDI connectivity to accept video signal from various sources such as a channel control panel, a computer, and a DeckLink interface.
When configured with a Fairlight channel control panel, the Fairlight Console LCD Monitor provides graphical feedback for the panel's controls, even as you adjust them in real time. Paired with a Fairlight Audio Editor, this LCD monitor will show you the DaVinci Resolve GUI without relying on an additional monitor. Run a video feed from your DeckLink or UltraStudio interface into the BNC SDI input to use the Fairlight Console LCD Monitor for lip sync checks with full-screen video previewing.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Fairlight Console LCD Monitor
- Limited 1-Year Warranty