- For DaVinci Resolve 17 Systems
- Requires Fairlight Audio Accelerator
- 192 Channels of MADI I/O
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz Resolution
- Three 75-Ohm BNC MADI Inputs
- Three 75-Ohm BNC MADI Outputs
- Uses No Additional PCIe Bandwidth
- Half-Length PCIe x4 Board
Connected to your Fairlight Audio Accelerator, the Blackmagic Design Fairlight PCIe Audio MADI Upgrade adds 192 channels of MADI I/O to your DaVinci Resolve 17 system, raising the total MADI channel count to 256 inputs and outputs. This half-length card uses no additional PCIe bandwidth and hooks up to the Fairlight Audio Accelerator (required and available separately) through the supplied SATA cables.
The Fairlight Audio MADI Upgrade operates at 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution. It features three 75-ohm BNC MADI inputs and three 75-ohm BNC MADI outputs to provide extreme channel counts while using minimal physical space.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Fairlight PCIe Audio MADI Upgrade
- 3 x SATA Cables (11.8")
- Computer Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty