- 4K HDMI Input
- 2 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Inputs
- Embeds Audio Into SDI Output
- Settings via Mini Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
The Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI 6G Mini Converter converts HDMI to SD, HD, 3G, or 6G-SDI in resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24p and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p. This is useful for connecting consumer devices that output HDMI signals with professional SDI video equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post-production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes between SD, HD, and UHD/DCI 4K formats. The two 6G-SDI outputs also support SD and HD-SDI signals for integration into existing workflows. Both 6G-SDI outputs send duplicate signals. Audio is embedded in the SDI output from either the HDMI input or from the two 1/4" input jacks which support four channels of AES/EBU digital audio or two channels of analog audio.
The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in switches or via USB using the control software for Max OS X or Windows computers, which can be downloaded on Blackmagic Design's website. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated.
The device is powered by an included 12V power supply and includes international socket adapters.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI 6G Mini Converter
- 12V Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
- Limited 1-Year Warranty