- 1RU File-Based Video Recorder
- Records Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Records Compressed in ProRes / DNxHD
- Records on Two 2.5" SSDs
- 1 x 3G-SDI Input, 3 x Outputs
- 1 x HDMI Input, 1 HDMI Output
- Outputs are Always Active
- Front Panel Button, Jog Wheel & RS-422
- Multi-Display Integrated LCD
The Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 2 is a file-based deck that features the same functionality and control of professional tape decks. It records uncompressed video with 4:2:2 color sampling at 10-bit in Quicktime format, and also records video using either ProRes or DNxHD codecs. With two SSD slots, you can record almost endlessly as one SSD becomes full, recording automatically continues on to the other. The HyperDeck Studio features one 3G-SDI input and three SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs plus a loopthrough output, and one HDMI input and one HDMI output. All outputs, except the loopthrough SDI, are always active, so playback is available on both the SDI and HDMI outputs no matter what input it was recorded from.
The Studio 2 is a 1RU rack mountable unit, with built-in rack mount ears. It features illuminated front panel button control and a jog/shuttle wheel for analog scrubbing. RS-422 control is supported for external control. You can also control the unit using either the USB port or over Ethernet via the RJ45 connector. An integrated LCD on the front panel allows you to monitor the video, and display timecode and transport information.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 2
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)