- 1 RU File-Based Video Recorder
- 1 x 6G-SDI & 3 x 3G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- HDMI 4K In & Out, Analog Component
- Records Uncompressed 10-Bit 4:2:2
- Records Compressed in ProRes/DNxHD
- Records on Two 2.5" SSDs
- Front-Panel Button, Jog Wheel & RS-422
- Multi-Display Integrated LCD
- Balanced Analog Audio, AES/EBU Support
The Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 is a file-based deck that features the same functionality and control of professional tape decks. It records uncompressed video with 4:2:2 color sampling at 10-bit in .mov format, and also records video using either ProRes or DNxHD codecs. With two SSD slots, you can record almost endlessly as one SSD becomes full, recording automatically continues to the other. The Studio Pro features one 6G-SDI input and output for 4K signals, and three SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs and outputs. It supports UHD 4K via HDMI. It also features analog component in/out, analog audio in/out, and timecode in/out.
The Studio Pro 2 is a 1 RU rack-mountable unit with built-in rack mount ears. It features illuminated front panel button control and a jog/shuttle wheel for analog scrubbing. RS-422 control is supported for external control. You can also control the unit using either the USB port or over Ethernet via the RJ45 connector. An integrated LCD on the front panel allows you to monitor the video and display both timecode and transport information.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro 2
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)