- Simultaneous SDI to HDMI & HDMI to SDI
- 1 x SD/HD/12G-SDI & 1x HDMI Input/Output
- Supports up to DCI/UHD 4K60 Video
- Blackmagic Camera Control, Tally Support
- SDI Re-Clocking/HDMI Timecode
- HDMI Copy Protection Support
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Embedded HDMI & SDI Input/Output
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
- A Power Supply Is Included
Easily combine SDI and HDMI components in your video setup with the Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G from Blackmagic Design. This compact bidirectional converter can simultaneously convert SDI to HDMI and vice versa, even when using different standards, and it supports resolutions up to DCI 2K in SDI and 1080p60 in HDMI. It also offers camera control conversion for Blackmagic HDMI cameras like the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K or 6K, enabling you to use them with an SDI-based live switcher.
The pocket-sized Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions, including cine-style 48 fps, and both HDMI and SDI embedded audio input and output. This converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. A power supply and an international plug adapter set are included with the converter.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G
- Limited 3-Year Warranty