- Simultaneous SDI to HDMI & HDMI to SDI
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI & 1x HDMI Input/Output
- Supports up to DCI 2K60 Video
- BMPCC Control & Tally via SDI Switcher
- USB Power/SDI Re-Clocking/HDMI Timecode
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Embedded HDMI & SDI Input/Output
- LED Video &Power Signal Indicators
- AC Power Supply & Socket Adapters
Easily combine SDI and HDMI components in your video setup with the Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G from Blackmagic Design. This compact bidirectional converter can simultaneously convert SDI to HDMI and vice versa, even when using different standards, and it supports resolutions up to DCI 2K in SDI and 1080p60 in HDMI. It also offers camera control conversion for Blackmagic HDMI cameras like the BMPCC 4K or 6K, enabling you to use them with an SDI-based live switcher. The Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps, and both HDMI and SDI embedded audio input and output.
This pocket-sized converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the BiDirectional SDI/HDMI converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. You can also power this converter using the included 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G (with Power Supply)
- 100-240 VAC Power Supply
- 4 x Socket Adapter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty