- 1 x HDMI Input, 2 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Resolution I/O
- SDI Re-Clocking, HDMI Copy Protection
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio, USB Type-C Power
- Includes 5V Power Supply
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G from Blackmagic Design enables you to link HDMI cameras or computers to pro-style SDI (BNC) monitors or components. You can also use several units to extend HDMI over long distances, using an SDI cable. This compact converter has one HDMI input and two 12G-SDI outputs, and they can be set to Level A or B when using 3G-SDI. It auto-detects and matches your HDMI input to the SDI output and is compatible with input/output resolutions up to DCI/UHD 4K60.
The pocket-sized Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, HDMI copy protection, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions, including cine-style 48 fps. The converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. The USB Type-C port enables the HDMI to SDI 12G converter to easily connect to and be powered by adapters, monitors, laptops, or desktop computers, and it also facilitates firmware updates from a Windows or macOS computer. A 5V power supply and an international plug adapter set is included with the converter.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G with Power Supply
- 5V Power Supply
- International Plug Adapter Set
- Limited 3-Year Warranty