- 1 x 12G-SDI Input, 1 x HDMI Output
- 1 x 12G-SDI Loop Output
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Resolution I/O
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio, USB Type-C Power
- A Power Supply Is Included
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G from Blackmagic Design enables you to link SDI cameras or computers to pro-style HDMI monitors, projectors, or displays, and it features a 17-point LUT for color calibration. This compact converter has one 12G-SDI input, one 12G-SDI loop output, and one HDMI output. It auto-detects and matches your SDI input to the HDMI output and is compatible with input/output resolutions up to DCI/UHD 4K60.
The pocket-sized Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G features timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps. The converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. The USB Type-C port enables the SDI to HDMI 12G converter to easily connect to and be powered by adapters, monitors, laptops, or desktop computers, and it also facilitates firmware updates from a Windows or macOS computer. A power supply and an international plug adapter set is included with the converter.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G with Power Supply
- Power Supply
- International Plug Set
- Limited 3-Year Warranty