- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Up/Down/Cross Conversion
- 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input
- 2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Outputs & 1 x Loopout
- 1 x HDMI Input & 1 x HDMI Output
- Support Signals up to 1080p60
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Automatic, Multirate Support
- Reference Input & Reclocking
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
Use the Mini Converter UpDownCross HD from Blackmagic Design to automatically cross-convert between any SD and HD video format, with support for signals up to 1080p60. The converter incorporates one 3G/HD/SD-SDI input, two 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and one loop-through output, one HDMI input, and one HDMI output. This versatile converter supports scaling for computer DVI resolutions via its HDMI input, enabling you to connect HDMI computers to SDI projectors.
Features include automatic signal detection, reference in, reclocking, and audio delay for A/V sync. Settings can be easily changed using the diagrammed function switches, or via the OS X/Windows-compatible converter software. This compact converter features a sturdy metal housing, and includes a 12V universal power supply with a locking connection to prevent accidental disconnection.