- 15.6" 3840 x 2160 Active-Matrix TFT LCD
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Video
- 2 x Multi-Rate 12G-SDI Inputs
- 1 x Optical Fiber SDI Socket
- SDI Loop-Through Output, Tally Input
- Dual 3D LUT Support
- Peaking, Zoom & Adjustable Markers
- H/V Delay, Blue Only & Frame Markers
- Front Panel & Ethernet Control
- Upscales SD/HD to UHD
The Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K 2 is a professional 15.6" TFT LCD monitor with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 and two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs. The inputs automatically switch between SD, HD, and 4K formats, including up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps. An SMPTE-compatible optical fiber socket enables you to add a separate module for SDI fiber input.
The SmartView 4K 2's machined metal frame provides built-in control buttons for access to advanced broadcast features including 3D LUTs, H/V delay, blue channel only, and customizable frame markers. The chassis is rack-mountable (6 RU) and also has VESA mounting holes for installation on articulating arms.
When monitoring SD, 720p, or 1080p SDI sources, the built-in Teranex processor uses Blackmagic's PixelMotion algorithms to automatically deinterlace and scale video up to UHD 4K. This gives users optimum image quality, even when working with lower-resolution images. In addition to the front panel buttons, the monitor can be controlled remotely via the rear Ethernet connection using the downloadable Mac or Windows software, ideal for hard-to-reach setups. With both AC power as well as 12 VDC power inputs, the SmartView 4K is well suited for use in the studio or on the set.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K 2 15.6" DCI 4K Broadcast Monitor (6 RU)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)