- 1 x 12G-SDI Input, 12G-SDI Loop Output
- 4 x 3G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 16-Channel, 24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio Support
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- Power via PoE or IEC C14 Power Cable
- Ethernet or USB for Firmware Updates
Distribute a high-resoution 12G-SDI source to Quad-Link SDI equipment with the Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to Quad SDI Converter from Blackmagic Design. Housed in a low-profile enclosure, this Teranex Mini Converter seamlessly fits in studio and post-production workflows or anywhere with multiple displays or a video wall design. The unit features one 12G-SDI input, one 12G-SDI loop output, and four 3G-SDI distribution outputs that support multirate auto-switching between DCI 4K, UHD 4K, HD, and SD sources and destinations. The unit also supports up to 16 channels of broadcast-quality 24-bit, 48 kHz audio.
Connecting the unit via Ethernet enables you to use the included control software to make adjustments to fit your needs, as well as power the unit via PoE (Power-over-Ethernet). DIP switch controls and a USB configuration port are also available on the front panel.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to Quad SDI Converter
- SD Card with Configuration Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)