- Convert a 12G-SDI Signal to HDMI
- Convert Optical Fiber to HDMI (Optional)
- Up to DCI 4K/60p Support on Input/Output
- XLR Outputs Switchable to AES/EBU
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control or PoE
- Built-In 90-240V Power Supply
- Rack-Mount, Duct or Desktop Installation
- Install up to 3 Units in Single 19" Rack
- Supports Optional LCD Smart Front Panel
- Intelligent Thermal Heat Dissipation
The Teranex Mini Optical to HDMI 12G Converter from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert up to a 12G-SDI signal to HDMI, or install an optional optical fiber module and convert up to 12G fiber signals to HDMI. You can input and output up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) 60p signals on both input and output, connecting sources such as the Blackmagic URSA on the input end.
An optical fiber module is not included but is supported on the rear. 3G and 6G modules are currently available (model #s ADPT-3GBI/OPT and ADPT-6GBI/OPT), and 12G modules are in the works.
The Teranex Mini Optical to HDMI 12G Converter also features full-size XLR outputs that are switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU digital audio, and which allow you to output separate audio. The converter also has an Ethernet port that allows you to manage the converter remotely from a Mac or Windows computer using the included Converter Utility software. This capability is especially useful when you're in a larger facility using numerous converters.
The Ethernet port can alternatively be used for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). If you don't want to use PoE, you won't have to deal with cumbersome power supplies, as the Teranex Mini features a built-in 90-240V power supply, and all you'll need is a standard IEC power cable, sold separately.
The Teranex Mini can be used rack-mounted, concealed in cable ducts, or desktop-mounted. Its compact size makes it useful for portable racks at live events or in broadcast trucks. Up to three units can easily be installed in an optional 1 RU 19" rack tray.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Optical to HDMI 12G Converter (Optical Fiber Module Not Included)
- Software SD Card
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)