- 4.6K Super 35 HDR CMOS Sensor
- 4.6K up to 120 fps, 300 fps at 1080p
- 15 Stops of Dynamic Range at 3200 ISO
- USB-C Expansion Port for External Disks
- Blackmagic RAW & ProRes 444/422 Support
- Dual CFast 2.0 and SD Memory Card Slots
- 12G-SDI Output, Timecode and REF Input
- 2 XLR Audio Inputs with Phantom Power
- 2-/4-/6-Stop ND Filter, Magnesium Body
- Interchangeable Lens Mount
Upping the electronics and recording capabilities of its Mini Pro predecessor, the Blackmagic Design's URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 Digital Cinema Camera brings expanded control set and even more functionality. The G2 introduces an updated Super 35 4.6K sensor featuring 15 stops of dynamic range at 3200 ISO, high frame rate recording up to 300 fps, and additional recording functionality.
First, the addition of external camera controls allows menus to be accessed to change exposure settings, activate slow/fast motion, or engage focus assist or other functions. The exterior of the camera also gains a monochrome LCD panel which displays essential shooting data at a glance. Another welcome pro feature is the built-in ND (neutral density) filter wheel. The four-position wheel switches between two, four, and six stops of neutral density, plus a clear filter for no exposure reduction.
Behind the display, two SD card slots beside the CFast 2.0 slots enable more affordable media to be used for less intensive recording formats. The G2 introduces a USB-C expansion port so you can record directly to external drives. The default electronic EF lens mount is user-interchangeable and adjustable to ensure proper flange focal distance.
At the heart of the camera is Blackmagic Design's acclaimed Super 35mm 4.6K sensor block, known for its ability to capture cinematic images with subtle gradients and large dynamic range rated at 15 stops. The G2 can now capture Blackmagic RAW footage in film and extended modes which makes it more versatile to meet your production needs. Probably the most impressive update with the G2 is the ability to capture 4.6K footage at 120 fps, 4K DCI at 150 fps, or even 1080p footage at 300 fps which is well suited for fast-action shooting.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 Digital Cinema Camera
- Turret Dust Cap
- Power Supply
- DaVinci Resolve Full-Version License
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Required Power Cable (Not Included)
- Essential Recording Media (Not Included)
- Essential Cine Lenses (Not Included)