- For Indie Films, TV & Nature Recording
- AA Battery or Phantom Powered
- Switchable 150 Hz High-Pass Filter
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Wide, Clear Frequency Response
- Shockmount Impedes Handling Noise
- Furry Windshield and Foam Windscreen
- Rugged, Lightweight Housing
Bundled with a furry windshield, a foam windscreen, and a vibration-reducing shockmount for clean audio with minimal extraneous noise, the BOYA BY-BM6060L long shotgun microphone offers an affordable solution for videographers, indie filmmakers, and boom operators who need a flexible and budget-friendly shotgun mic with an especially narrow pickup angle.
The long interference tube and supercardioid polar pattern yield sharp directionality in front of the mic and the switchable 150 Hz high-pass filter attenuates rumble and low-frequency handling noise. The mic's wide 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response allows quality signal capture for speech, ambient sound, nature sounds, and sound effects. Wind noise can be effectively reduced using the supplied windshield and windscreen.
To ensure reliable operation with a variety of devices such as cameras, mixer adapters, and portable audio recorders, the BY-BM6060L microphone runs on a single AA battery or 12 to 48 VDC phantom power. It utilizes a balanced XLR output for straightforward connectivity.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-BM6060L Long Shotgun Microphone
- Foam Windscreen
- Furry Windshield
- Zipper Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Batteries (Not Included)