- For Interviews, Posts, VLOGs, Podcasts
- Use with iOS Devices and Computers
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- Digital Audio at up to 24-Bit/96 kHz
- Omni Pattern for Consistent Voice Sound
- Clips to Your Shirt
- Rugged, All-Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip and Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
The BY-DM10 Digital Lavalier Microphone with Monitoring & Lightning and USB Type-A Cables combines a lavalier microphone with a built-in digital audio interface to give you a clip-on, hands-free mic solution for iOS devices or computers. This model features a 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control, allowing you to monitor in the field. It makes it easy to capture clear and intelligible speech on the go, whether you're working on VLOGs, podcasts, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/TikTok posts, or doing mobile journalism.
The BY-DM10 featues a 20' cable that plugs into the digtal audio converter, which also has the headphone jack and volume control dial. Then, simply use the Lightning cable to connect to your iPhone or other compatible iOS device, or use the USB Type-A cable to connect to a computer. The clip-on lavalier mic conveniently mounts on your clothing, allowing you to position the microphone closer to your mouth than with a camera mic, thus improving the quality of your recordings.
The microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern, which ensures that the sound of your voice remains consistent even when you move your head. The digital interface accurately captures audio at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz, delivering a sound that retains the natural presence of your voice.
In addition to the Lightning and USB cables, the BY-DM10 ships with a mic clip, foam windscreen, and carrying pouch.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-DM10 Digital Lavalier Microphone with Monitoring & Lightning and USB Type-A Cables
- USB Type-C to Lightning Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Mic Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty