- For Interviews, Posts, VLOGs, Podcasts
- Use with Android Devices and Computers
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Digital Audio at up to 24-Bit/96 kHz
- Omni Pattern for Consistent Voice Sound
- Clips to Your Shirt
- Rugged, All-Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip and Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
The BY-DM10 UC Digital Lavalier Microphone with Monitoring combines a lavalier microphone with a built-in digital audio interface to give you a clip-on, hands-free mic solution for Android devices or computers. This model features a 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control, allowing you to monitor in the field. It makes it easy to capture clear and intelligible speech on the go, whether you're working on VLOGs, podcasts, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/TikTok posts, or doing mobile journalism.
The BY-DM10 UC featues a 20' cable that plugs into the digtal audio converter which also has the headphone jack and volume control. Then, simply use the USB Type-C cable to connect to your Android phone or other compatible device, or use the USB Type-A cable to connect to a computer. The clip-on lavalier mic conveniently mounts on your clothing, allowing you to position the microphone closer to your mouth than with a camera mic, thus improving the quality of your recordings.
The microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern, which ensures that the sound of your voice remains consistent even when you move your head. The digital interface accurately captures audio at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz, delivering a sound that retains the natural presence of your voice.
In addition to the two USB cables, the BY-DM10 UC ships with a mic clip, foam windscreen, and carrying pouch.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-DM10 UC Digital Lavalier Microphone with Monitoring & USB Type-C and USB Type A Cables
- Mic Clip
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Foam Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty