- Compact Mic for iOS Smartphone or Tablet
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern for Less Noise
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Digital Audio Converter
- Includes Foam & Fur Windshields
The BOYA BY-DM200 is a compact plug-in iOS lightning smartphone mic designed to provide improved sound for a variety of video and audio applications including vlogs, YouTube videos, interviews, voice recordings, and more.
Simple to use, the plug-in-and-go mic uses two condenser capsules powered directly from the phone or tablet that provide a cardioid pickup pattern. This pattern focus the mono audio capture on the sound source directly in front of the capsule and reduces unwanted background noise. The mic also features a built-in digital converter capable to record at an impressive 24-bit/96 kHz resolution via the device's lightning input. Both a foam windscreen for indoor use and a fur windshield for outdoor use are included, allowing you to shoot video and record audio in a wide variety of locations with less distracting wind noise.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-DM200 Plug-In Digital Cardioid Microphone for Lightning iOS Devices
- Foam Windscreen
- Fur Windshield
- Limited 1-Year Warranty