- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Mobile Devices, Cameras & Recorders
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Selectable Front/Rear Pickup Modes
- Attached Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Mini Plug
- 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Dual Supercardioid Condenser Capsules
- Ultracompact and Ultralightweight
- Furry Windshield Minimizes Wind Noise
- Rycote Detachable Shoe Shockmount
Whether you shoot with a mobile device or a camera, the BOYA BY-MM1 PRO ultracompact camera-mount shotgun microphone offers the flexibility of selectable sound pickup orientation as well as improved audio quality over the mic built into your device. The BY-MM1 PRO utilizes two supercardioid capsules (one at each end) and a 3-position switch to enable selectable directionality from the front, the rear, or both ends.
Vloggers, mobile journalists, and run-and-gun videographers of all experience levels will benefit from the mic's simple operation; it requires no batteries because it runs on plug-in power from your device. The BY-MM1 PRO features an attached coiled cable with a right-angle 3.5mm TRRS mini plug for connecting the mic to your smartphone, tablet, DSLR, camcorder, or portable audio recorder, and it features a dedicated 3.5mm headphone port, enabling easy monitoring of the audio signal while the main output remains connected to your recording device.
The Rycote detachable shockmount attaches directly to your camera's shoe mount and reduces rumble and camera-handling noise. To reduce noise from wind and fans, foam windscreens (for indoor use) and furry windshields (for outdoor use) are supplied with the BY-MM1 PRO.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-MM1 PRO Ultracompact Camera-Mount Dual-Capsule Shotgun Microphone
- Rycote Lyre Shockmount
- 2 x Furry Windshields
- 2 x Foam Windscreens
- Zipper Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty