- For Video, Vlogging, YTube, Insta
- Omni Lavalier Mic
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Ultracompact Dual-Channel Receiver
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Adjustable Gain, Headphone Monitoring
- USB-C for Android and Mobile Devices
- Runs up to 11.5 Hours on AAA Batteries
- 8 Systems at Once Max, Up to 200' Range
The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K5 is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording one subject to your Android phone or similar USB Type-C mobile device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YTube/Insta creators, TTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes a clip-on omnidirectional lavalier mic and bodypack transmitter with belt clip that allow your subject to move around hands-free in front of the camera for demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The ultracompact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and mounts to the USB-C connection on your mobile device, which also provides it with power.
The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. The transmitter is powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours, and it is pre-paired with the receiver at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your device, and you're ready to go.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-WM4 PRO-K5 Digital Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for USB-C Devices (2.4 GHz)
- BY-WM4 PRO RXU Receiver
- TX4 Pro Bodypack Transmitter
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Alligator-Style Lavalier Mic Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- Pairing Pin
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Follow us @