- For 2-Person Videos, Interviews, YTube
- 2 x Omni Lavalier Mics
- 2 x Bodypack Transmitters
- Compact Dual-Channel Receiver
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Adjustable Gain, Headphone Monitoring
- USB-C for Android and Mobile Devices
- Runs up to 11.5 Hours on AAA Batteries
- 8 Systems at Once Max, Up to 200' Range
The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K6 is a compact, entry-level wireless system with two lavalier microphones that offers an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to your Android phone or similar USB Type-C device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for interviewers, journalists, YTube/Insta creators, TTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes two clip-on omni lavalier mics and two bodypack transmitters with belt clips that allow your subjects to move around hands-free in front of the camera for interviews, demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The ultracompact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and mounts to the USB-C connection on your mobile device, which also provides it with power.
The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. The transmitters are each powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours and are pre-paired with the receiver at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your device, and you're ready to go.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-WM4 PRO-K6 Two-Person Digital Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for USB-C Devices (2.4 GHz)
- BY-WM4 PRO RXU Receiver
- 2 x TX4 Pro Bodypack Transmitters
- 2 x Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphones
- 2 x Alligator-Style Lavalier Mic Clips
- 2 x Foam Windscreens
- Pairing Pin
- Limited 1-Year Warranty