- For BY-WM4 PRO Wireless Mic Systems
- For Video, Vlogging, YTube, Insta
- USB Type-C for Android & Mobile Devices
- Works with Smartphones & Computers
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Lightweight, Ultracompact Housing
- Supports Two TX4 PRO Transmitters
- Adjustable Gain, Headphone Monitoring
- No Battery or Charging Required
- 8 Systems at Once Max, Up to 200' Range
The Boya BY-WM4 PRO RXU is a dual-channel receiver component and part of the BY-WM4 PRO digital wireless system, and available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have as a backup receiver on hand. It features a USB Type-C connector for plug-and-play compatibility with Android phones as well as other mobile devices and computers.
The BY-WM4 PRO is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, and cost-effective solution. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YTube/Insta creators, TTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The ultracompact, dual-channel BY-WM4 PRO RXU will work with two TX4 PRO transmitters (available separately) at once and offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and a mono/stereo switch. It mounts to the USB Type-C connection on your compatible mobile device, which also provides it with power. The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. You can expand the system by adding an additional receiver and transmitters and run up to four mic channels at the same location.
In the Box
- BOYA BY-WM4 PRO RXU Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver for USB Type-C Devices (2.4 GHz)
- Pairing Pin
- Limited 1-Year Warranty