- For ATEM 1M/E and 2M/E Switchers
- Two-Channel Balanced Audio In 3-Pin XLR
- Two-Channel Balanced Audio Out 3-Pin XLR
- Two XLRs for Timecode In/Timecode Out
Bringing analog audio into an ATEM 1M/E or 2M/E switcher requires a Blackmagic Design Audio Breakout Cable to interface with the switcher's DB-15HD connector. The breakout cable is approximately two feet long, terminating in six XLR connectors that support two channels of input and output audio, as well as timecode in and out. Each cable is shielded to protect your signals.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Audio Breakout Cable for ATEM 1M/E & 2M/E Production Switchers (2')
- Limited 1 - Year warranty