- Lightweight and compact:
- The tripod works with most cameras as it has a standard thread mount (1/4'' and 3/8''screw)
- One of the legs is removable and turned into a monopod.
- The center column can be removed or installed upside-down for low-angle shooting and macro shooting.
- The center column has a counterweight hook to hand a weight for added stability.
- Legs open and retract very quickly with the Flip locks.
The legs are designed to fold backward and take up the minimum amount of space, making them lightweight and compact. It folds 21.7 inches and weighs 5.5 lbs only. The liquid head ensures smooth movement for pan and tilt shots with the handle. And it has bubbled for leveling. The tripod is compatible with most cameras due to its standard thread mount (1/4'' and 3/8'' screw). One of the legs is removable and can be turned into a monopod.
For low angle and macro shooting, the center column can be either removed or installed upside-down.
The center column has a counterweight hook to hold a weight for added stability.
The flip locks make it possible for the legs to open and retract quickly.
In the Box
1 x Coman KX3939 Video Tripod
1 x Monopod Base MT10
1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty