- Record High-Quality Audio on DSLR
- 3.5mm Mic/Line Inputs, Left/Right/Stereo
- Two Volume Knobs, Plug-In Power
- Headphone Jack for Real-Time Monitoring
The Comica Audio CVM-AX1 is a camera-mount, two-channel audio mixer for DSLR/mirrorless cameras. Built with portability in mind, it allows you to mount up to two mics, wireless receivers, or a combination of both, mix their signal, and record them directly to your camera—while monitoring in real time with headphones.
The CVM-AX1 features three 3.5mm audio inputs: left, right, and stereo. The left and right inputs can be switched to accept either a battery-powered or dynamic mic, a mic without battery that requires plug-in power, or a line-level device such as a wireless receiver or a mixing board. The stereo input accepts stereo mics.
The mono/stereo switch gives you the option of recording each channel either in mono or in stereo. Two volume knobs enable you to independently adjust the level for both channels.
Made of durable aluminum, the CVM-AX1 attaches to your camera using the included shoe mount. It is equipped with three cold shoe connectors, one on the top and one on each side to attach multiple mics and receivers, or an LED light.
Use the 3.5mm, coiled detachable audio cable to connect the output of the CVM-AX1 to the 3.5mm audio input of your camera. The unit runs on two AAA batteries.
In the Box
- Comica Audio CVM-AX1 Camera-Mount Two-Channel Audio Mixer for DSLR Cameras
- Cold-Shoe Mounting Adapter
- 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Batteries (Not Included)
Follow us @