- XLR-1/4" to 3.5mm Mixing Audio Adapter
- 3-Pin XLR, 1/4", and 3.5mm L/R Inputs
- 3.5mm TRRS Output to DSLR or Smartphone
- Preamp and Mixer, 48V Phantom Power
- L/R Gain Control, Mono / Stereo Switch
- Two-Way Monitoring for Mic and Headphone
- Belt Clamp and Hook-and-Loop Strap
Expand your external audio input options when shooting video on a DSLR, mirrorless, or smartphone with a 3.5mm audio input using this Dual-Channel XLR-1/4" / 3.5mm Audio Mixer for Camera and Smartphone from Comica Audio. This adapter features two-channel inputs for combo XLR-1/4" and 3.5mm audio to a single 3.5mm audio output cable. The adapter allows you to input and mix audio from lavalier mics, shotgun mics, or even from instruments directly into your camera or phone with a 3.5mm audio input.
The adapter features gain control for each channel as well as a mono/stereo switch. It also features 48V phantom power for microphones that require additional power to operate. Two-way monitoring is also supported so you can monitor your input live as well as listen to audio playback from your camera or phone. The adapter is powered by a separately available 9V battery, and a belt clamp and hook-and-loop strap are included for mounting the adapter.
In the Box
- Comica Audio LINKFLEX AD3 Dual-Channel Audio Mixer for Camera and Smartphone
- Belt Clamp
- Hook-and-Loop Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Batteries (Not Included)