- For Microdot-Equipped Microphones
- For Transmitters with 3-Pin LEMO Jack
- Convenient In-Line Design
- Lightweight & Compact
The Deity Microphones DA3L is a Microdot to 3-pin LEMO adapter designed to interface a Microdot-equipped microphone with a wireless microphone transmitter outfitted with a 3-pin LEMO jack.
Simply connect the Microdot output of your microphone (available separately) to the DA3L's female Microdot input, then plug the adapter into your qualified transmitter (available separately). Lightweight and compact, the convenient in-line design of the DA3L makes it well suited for use in video production, ENG, conferences, and houses of worship.
In the Box
- Deity Microphones DA3L Microdot to 3-Pin LEMO Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with 6-Month Extension upon Online Registration